Monday 10 October 2011

Stock Deliveries

Over half of my deliveries from Bertrams sent by Yodel (DHL) fail to arrive the next day. They are either put on the wrong van at Yeovil or delivered to the wrong address.

The latest example was an order that was supposed to arrive last Friday. It was delivered to a shop seven miles away. The shop reported the problem to both Bertrams and Yodel.

The situation was not helped by the fact that the tracking link that was supplied by Bertrams was out of date which made it look as if Yodel had not updated their tracking information. It was only later in the day that I realised that there had been a problem when I inputted the parcel number directly on Yodel's site.

I contacted Bertrams by phone and Yodel by email. To date, I've had no response from either.

1 comment:

  1. Update: Just received this reply from Yodel:

    ...I do apologise you would need to contact the supplier who can put this on a trace for you...

    So, Yodel is unable to trace the packages they are supposed to be delivering?

    ReplyDelete